MS Radamis I Nile Cruise
Nile Cruiser Radamis I sails between Luxor and Aswan or vice versa, a distance of 220 kilometers. With an overnight stay in Esna/Edfu and either Luxor or Aswan. Playing the calm waters between Aswan and Luxor on the world’s longest river, the vessel sails through the pages of history. Visit the wonders of Aswan and Luxor; the largest open-air museum on earth, on the Nile side, the temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo and the temple of Philae accompanied by expert guides that bring the ancient rulers to life.
3 Nights Itinerary from Aswan
- 04 or 03 nights’ accommodation on board the Nile cruises based on FB basis.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle private
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary private
- Entrance fees to all sights in and between Luxor and Aswan
- Private Egyptologist English-speaking tour guide (s)
- Complementary 01 bottle of water per day per person
- All transfers by A-C vehicles with qualified driver (s).
- All service charges and taxes
- Any Extra meals and beverages.
- All personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
- Any Optional tours may require.
May - September (Price Per Person)
04 Days / 03 Nights
$ 361 Per Person in Triple Cabin
$ 406 Per Person in Double Cabin
$ 584 Per Single Cabin
05 Days / 04 Nights
$ 402 Per Person in Triple Cabin
$ 455 Per Person in Double Cabin
$ 674 Per Single Cabin
October - April (Price Per Person)
4 Days / 3 Nights
$ 541 Per Person in Triple Cabin
$ 586 Per Person in Double Cabin
$ 785 Per Single Cabin
5 Days / 4 Nights
$ 592 Per Person in Triple Cabin
$ 645 Per Person in Double Cabin
$ 892 Per Single Cabin