Enjoy fantastic 08 days exploring the history of Cairo great Pyramids, Egyptian Museum enjoy River Nile south between Aswan to Luxor .
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
- Welcome to Cairo ,Egypt (around the clock ).Our representative will meet and assist you to finish the arrival procedures
- then he assist you to have your luggage
- he will escort you to the hotel in Cairo by deluxe vehicle air-conditional
- at hotel he assist you to check-in and confirm your pick up times for your tours.
Day 2: Pyramids/Egyptian museum
- After breakfast will start your tour to visit Giza plateau,where you can see the three pyramids and the great sphinx (4500bc)
- then continue to visit the Egyptian museum over there you will see the golden collection of king Tut ankh Amun then you will have your lunch
- continue to visit Khan el Khalili the oldest market in middle east,over night Cairo.
Day 3: Citadel/Old Cairo
- after breakfast at your hotel, will we pick you up to visit citadel Salah El Din which consider the most historical site of Cairo from islamic era inside the citadel the great mosque of Mohamed Ali who ruled Egypt (1805-1849),the tomb of Mohamed Ali inside the mosque ,the mosque built on Istanbul mosques style
- after lunch continue to visit church of Serga ,it’s date back to 5th century ad inside the church you can see the cave where the holy family stayed
- then visit the monastery and church of St,George one of the few remaining circle churches in middle east
- the interior is a bit gutted from past fires,but the stained glass windows are bright and colorful, the church is a Greek orthodox.
- then you will end your tour by visit Ben Ezra Synagogue where jewish believed the book of baby Moses was found.
- then drive back to your hotel overnight Cairo.
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing
- After breakfast you will check out and our representative will escort you to Cairo airport for your flight to Aswan.
- our representative will wait you at Aswan airport,
- Embarkation to your Nile Cruise before Lunch enjoy an excursion to visit high dam then visit Philae temple by motor boat where the temple located in Agelika Island ,over night Aswan.
Day 5: Kom Ombo/Edfu
- Early morning sailing to Kom Ombo,Breakfast on board
- visit Kom Ombo temple ,(which dedicated to god Sobek and god Horus)
- lunch during sailing
- to Edfu temple (Horus Temple) it’s one of the most complete temple in Egypt
- afternoon visiting Edfu temple
- sailing to Esna,
- crosses Esna Dam continue to Luxor dinner on board
- Overnight Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor West Bank
- Breakfast on board enjoy visiting west bank of Luxor
- valley of kings over there you can visit a wonderful decorated tombs among of them Tut Ankh Amun tomb
- then visit Hatshpsuit temple ,the only female ruled Egypt over 18 years
- end your tour by visit colossi of Memenon.
- back to your Nile cruise lunch on board enjoy tea time overnight Luxor.
Day 7: Disembarkation/ Luxor East Bank
- Disembarkation from Nile cruise,
- enjoy visit Karnak temple
- over there visitors can see the great hypostyle hall with its wonderful columns (it’s a huge complex in Luxor)
- then continue to visit Luxor temple
- it’s decorated the center of the city and it's built by great king Amenhotep 111 around 1350 BC
- then transfer to Luxor air port fly to Cairo over night Cairo.
Day 8: Final Departure
After breakfast check out then transfer to Cairo air port foe final departure.
- Arrival/departure assistance.
- 4 night’s accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- 3 night’s accommodation on board 05 stars Nile Cruise on Full board..
- English speaking Tour guide.
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing.
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation.
- Domestic flights: Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Any optional tours.
- Single room 975.00.US$.
- 2 pax 650.00.US$ on Double room
- Group tours 580.00.US$. per person on double.